Happy St John the Blasphemist's Day!

  • St John the Blasphemist
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 10:22 PM
      Hi folks.

      Well, it's that time of the year again. Sorry we missed it last year,
      what with all that crap about getting stuck in the adult category for
      so long, not much seems to have gone on here, so I took to the Flying
      Spaghetti Monster forums for a change.

      However I digress.

      Today (April 2) we celebrate Blasphemy in all its forms! So don't
      wait! Get out into the world & commit any blasphemous act you can
      think of. Start a Milli Vanilli Appreciation Society; mix malt scotch
      with Coke; go to Graceland & dance on Elvis' grave the way Elvis
      danced; whatever.

      Happy St John the Blasphemist's Day

      Oh, and if any of you original/early members out there still exist &
      still read this stuff, please drop us a line. I miss you folks.

      Also check out my myspace page at:
      http://www.myspace.com/st_john_the_blasphemist

      (just do a search on my name & you'll find me)

      Cheeeers ta ya!!

      St John the Blasphemist
      Saint of Old Flames
    • reverend_loveshade
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 11:49 PM
        You missed it last year? That's blasphemist!

        I never forget it, as it comes just one day after April Fool's Day. Of
        course I never actually celebrate it, as that wouldn't be blasphemous.

        By the way, Ek-sen-trik-kuh Discordia: The Tales of Shamlicht which
        describes the holyday is currently in revision to be submitted to
        publishers. We thought it was ready already, but Goddess saw fit to
        make it not read correctly on certain computers, so we're having to
        reformat every single $#&*@#! page.

        But you can see a description of the holyday (as writ by myself and St.
        John) at
        http://discordia.loveshade.org/ek-sen-trik-kuh/holydays/discord.html
        <http://discordia.loveshade.org/ek-sen-trik-kuh/holydays/discord.html>
        We have a slew of holydays at
        http://discordia.loveshade.org/ek-sen-trik-kuh/holydays
        <http://discordia.loveshade.org/ek-sen-trik-kuh/holydays/discord.html>

        Note to skeptics: This is not a subtle but shameless plug of our site
        and our book. It's an obvious and shameless plug of our site and our
        book. Please correct your records.

        Reverend "Blasphemy is My Middle Name" Loveshade

        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "St John the