KallistiCon - a Discordian (un)Convention - June 22-24

  • stmae
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      KALLISTICON 2007
      Sticking Apart Is More Fun When We Do It Together

      June 22-24, 2007
      Redwood City, CA
      http://www.kallisticon.com

      St. Mae, Church of No Dead Saints
      stmae@...
      Johnny Brainwash, Admiral of the Floating Republic
      johnnybrainwash@...

      from an undisclosed location

      EPISODE 7
      The New Dope

      It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from the
      hidden planet Eris, have won their first victory against the greyfaced
      Region of Thud.

      During the battle, Rebel spies managed to plant secret programs within
      Thud's memetic structures, programs with enough power to reimagine an
      entire planet.

      Now we gather to pursue our programming, to greet our far-flung
      comrades, to sow strife and discord in the Region of Thud, to eat
      snacks and talk shit late into the night.

      Join us for Kallisticon 2007, June 22-24, in Redwood City, California.
      This is our seventh year, and we've learned by now how to have a good
      time.

      Since we last met, the final Old Timer of the Erisian Movement has
      passed from the earth. Yet we've gained a planet, and she has a
      daughter, Dysnomia, called Lawlessness. One generation has passed, and
      another is arising.

      Come to Kallisticon. Join us in mocking the Region of Thud, rewriting
      the program that can save our people and restore freedom to the galaxy....