So where'd everyone go?

  • St John the Blasphemist
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2007
      Well, we've actually had a couple of people join us since we got out
      of the adult category, but does anyone have anything to say?

      St John the Blasphemist
      Saint of Deafening Silences
    • Terry Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2007
        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "St John the
        Blasphemist" <st_jtb@...> wrote:

        > Well, we've actually had a couple of people join us since we got out
        > of the adult category, but does anyone have anything to say?
        >
        > St John the Blasphemist
        > Saint of Deafening Silences

        I did give brief thought to merely echoing, but gave it up as redundant.

        -<<<<<+