Re: Hooray for Scorpion Infused Vodka!! (and other insects)

  • St John the Blasphemist
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      I meant to say bottles explode in the freezer cos water starts to
      expand rather than contract when it goes under around 2 degrees.

      Just clarifying that.

      Damn I hate that.

      St John the Blasphemist
      Saint of Clarification & Moments Thereof

      > I'm gonna leave it in the freezer for 6 or so days. Rumour has it
      that
      > it won't implode (bottles implode in the freezer cos water starts to
      > contract rather than expand at around 2 degrees Celsius - the reason
    • reverend_loveshade
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        Oh, so I did read that the way it was written. I thought I just got
        some bad drugs.

        Reverend "Where am I? No wait; am I?" Loveshade

        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "St John the