Should the Supreme Court be MORE right wing?

  • activist_zz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2005
      Of course not you say. The real question is WHO are you saying it
      TO. In the next 4 weeks if we all speak out to our senators we
      can build a consensus that ANY new Supreme Court appointee must be
      moderate centrist. They have put forward a stealth nominee who a
      will not be candid about their real extremist agenda. They can't
      even be honest about the fact that he was one of the movers and
      shakers with the Federalist society. That alone must preclude
      this candidate.

      http://www.usalone.com/rightwingcourt.htm

      There are many defeatists who will tell you that truth cannot
      prevail. And if we only count on the candidate taking public
      offensive positions or making outrageous statements on the record
      it may not be enough, for this is a Bork in sheep's clothing. They
      will stonewall access to any memos in the last 20 years that might
      expose the truth to the American people. But we can encourage our
      senators to take a stand, just as they denied their approval to
      Bolton. In the case of a lifetime appointment, that would be
      enough.

      http://www.usalone.com/rightwingcourt.htm

      Please take action NOW! Forward this email to everyone you know,
      and encourage its posting on blogs and websites.

      originally posted by The Pen to illuminatusinnersanctum