There is no truth to the rumor

  • razmear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      Urgent Press Release:
      There is absolutely no truth to the rumor that ATM Deposit envelopes
      laced with a potent mix of PCP and LSD have led to multiple car
      accedents after unsuspectingly drugged depositors crashed their
      vehicles.
      Please inform all local media outlets that this is just a rumor and to
      deny the existance of these envelopes to quell any panic.

      You may be one of the lucky 23,
      eb
    • Ken Gage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        I have not previously heard of this rumor. I believe it completely and will begin my denials immediately.

        Ketch U,

        Ken
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GeeksRpeople2/

        P.S. -- Rat DNA points to Pacific migrations; agents on Halmahera take note.