Shortwave radios!!!

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
      In these dire times, every citizen in this country needs a shortwave
      radio BADLY. I cannot stress this enough. The large media
      conglomerates have us totally locked in. It's a glorified example of
      living in a communist country and only being able to read communist
      newspapers. TV, Radio, Cable, Digital Cable and the Newspapers all
      come from the same sources, run and promoted by the same corporations.

      The only way out is shortwave radios. I have quality radios available
      that aren't expensive but pick up the world loud and clear. You can
      hear International Broadcasters like the BBC, Radio Canada
      International, China Radio International, and many more. You also can
      hear uncontrolled subversive political programming not heard elsewhere.

      $40 is my price for a quality radio that receives AM, FM, TV sound and
      8 Bands of shortwave!!

      Want one?e-mail me at subversivetothenwo@... or call
      215-735-2300 and ask the front desk to leave Kevin in 705 a message
      and leave your number.

      Hurry up. These radios are going quickly.
    • foxxfeather
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin"
        <subversivetothenwo@y...> wrote:
        > In these dire times, every citizen in this country needs a shortwave
        > radio BADLY. I cannot stress this enough. The large media
        > conglomerates have us totally locked in. It's a glorified example of
        > living in a communist country and only being able to read communist
        > newspapers. TV, Radio, Cable, Digital Cable and the Newspapers all
        > come from the same sources, run and promoted by the same
        corporations.

        *chuckle* how does one know that these do not contain listening and
        tracking devices? Did you build themn yourself? My great great uncle
        used to.....
      • razmear
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
          > *chuckle* how does one know that these do not contain listening and
          > tracking devices?

          Good thing I bought my ShortWave in Germany, so only the Germans can
          track eavesdrop on me, and they probably dont understand english, so I
          should be safe.
          The last time we lost power I broke out the SWR, I got english
          language news from Cuba and China, a bunch of Christian Whacko
          Missionary broadcasts, but no 'Subversive' 'The Chair Is Agaist The
          Door' type messages. I was quite disapointed, good thing my SWR gets
          FM too.

          eb

          ps, I guess the SWR Spammer never heard of the internet as a source of
          Sub-version 2.3