Re: Fwd: THE WHITE COATS ARE COMING!

  • quintaxica
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      AGAIN????

      It has never left.

      There is a silent partner of the Axis that is gaining authority in
      the US, BUT it is legitimate... OUR people welcomed them here.

      It is anti Jewish and ANTI-BRITISH and we the USofA are allies of
      the British... So what is sought as restitution FROM Britian for
      having been OPPRESSED by them and released in 1947 is the HINDI ID
      which will and HAS fashioned a NEW pair of boots to frop on the
      British AND ALLIED HEAD to teach them a lesson of putting their
      MONARCHY Boots on the throst of an OLDER MONARCHY...

      AND us saps in the US are merely the fetch boys... IF the Jewish
      intellectuals hadn't fled Germany due to Hindi ID outrage with them
      as well then GERMANY would have had the Bomb and REVENGE against
      India's rulers would be complete.

      However since America's policy is open door and we let them in
      through UNDUE INFLUENCE in the 1960's and they have infiltrated and
      are working their axis MOJO again with NEW allies namely religion,
      and science and peacful inquiry have NO AMERICA to run to and MUCK
      up the plans.... then yeah I Feel the Axis WAXING as the old ALLIES
      wane.

      Onward we go... it's been building LONGER than I've been alive so
      little chance I have to move the RIVER of Life when I am only a
      PEBBLE. AND a Humanist pebble against a RELIGIOUS RIVER has little
      chance of succeeding when the Religious river has targeted the rocks
      for removal from the stream of retribution!

      Oh well. NUFF said.

      --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "Pope Snarky
      Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD,

    • quintaxica
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
        MORE than that it is an effort to strip science of her REASONING
        ability and place her UNDER Religious control!!!!

        Separation of church and state... the church is trying to bring the
        state UNDER CONTROL and the science fall on the state side, which
        means SCIENTISTS are also under CLOSE SCRUTINY!

        so we can not effect escape of the allies from Axis cluthches a
        THIRD time!

        Ira Hayes and James Stewart where are you when you Country Needs you
        most??????

        Only legacies and spirits that we need to embolden our resolve to
        stand and fight when the time arrives IF IT DOES... I hope it
        doesn't but if it does I'm ready.