KallistiCon, a Discordian (un)Convention: July 23-25, Redwood City, CA

  • stmae
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2004
      Hail Eris!

      As the creator of Discordian.com, every year I run KallistiCon as a
      small convention out of my home for Discordians to meet and share
      ideas, have fun, and talk both seriously and not-so-seriously about
      the Discordian semi-faith.

      This will be the fourth annual KallistiCon, and I'm looking forward to
      what promises to be a great weekend. There will be a Discordian
      ritual, workshop space to share projects and ideas, games, a party, a
      visit to Emperor Norton's grave, and more!

      The con runs from July 23-25 (yes, just three weeks away!) in Redwood
      City, CA (halfway between San Francisco and San Jose). The con fee
      changes every year due to exact food and event plans, but generally
      runs between $60-80. Included is food, lodging (sleep on a couch or
      floor, but bring a sleeping bag), transportation for any outside
      events.

      If you'd like more information or want to attend, please check out the
      KallistiCon page and sign up for our mailing list.

      http://www.discordian.com/kallisticon/

      All hail Discordia!

      --St. Mae, www.discordian.com
    • wyse_fool
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2004
        And here I thought it was always considered a generally bad idea to
        group too many Discordians together into one small space.... Is yer
        insurance paid up? Or does everyone behave?

        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, stmae <no_reply@y...>