Re: purdy

  • theknightthatsaysfnord
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
      I think the pink scared everyone away.

      -Knighty

      --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, a_strange_girl13
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > i got sick of the shit brown colors and thought a nice pretty pink
      > and some purples were festive for the holidays.
      >

      > -meow-
    • St John the Blasphemist
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2003
        I think it's the lack of canary yellow.

        JtB
        Saint of Colour Schemes

        theknightthatsaysfnord <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I think the pink scared everyone away.
        >
        > -Knighty
        >
        > --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, a_strange_girl13
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > i got sick of the shit brown colors and thought a nice pretty
        pink
        > > and some purples were festive for the holidays.
        > >

        > > -meow-
      • St John the Blasphemist
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2003
          Damn - just realised I was the Saint of Colour Schemes a few postings
          back. I'm not s'posed to be the same Saint twice. Change that to
          Saint of Decor or something similar.

          JtB
          Saint of Repeating Myself (again)

          --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "St John the
          Blasphemist" <jtb@f...> wrote:
          > I think it's the lack of canary yellow.
          >
          > JtB
          > Saint of Colour Schemes
          >
          > --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com,
          > theknightthatsaysfnord <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > I think the pink scared everyone away.
          > >
          > > -Knighty
          > >
          > > --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, a_strange_girl13
          > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > > i got sick of the shit brown colors and thought a nice pretty
          > pink
          > > > and some purples were festive for the holidays.
          > > >

          > > > -meow-
        • will_j28_2000
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2003
            Pink never scares me away. :P

            the absent non-father figure

            --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com,
            theknightthatsaysfnord <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > I think the pink scared everyone away.
            >
            > -Knighty
            >
            > --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, a_strange_girl13
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > i got sick of the shit brown colors and thought a nice pretty
            pink
            > > and some purples were festive for the holidays.
            > >

            > > -meow-
          • a_strange_girl13
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 6, 2003
              Now it's festive.

              blah
            • St John the Blasphemist
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 6, 2003
                AAAARRGGHH!! I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND!!

                Jtb
                Saint of Other Cliches

                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > Now it's festive.
                >
                > blah
              • quintaxica
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 7, 2003
                  OOOOOUUUUUFFFFFBLAT!! I'M DEAF! I'M DEAF!!

                  voici moi
                  Village idiot of the Court of Jesters