Now this is cute

  • St John the Blasphemist
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      http://www.thebricktestament.com/

      The bible as performed by the Lego people.

      Check out 'the gospels' in the new testament section.

      Warning! Contains Nudity, Sex, Violence, and Adult Concepts

      JtB
      Saint of Bizarre Uses For Lego Bricks
    • will_j28_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2003
        OMFG! I will never look at Legos the same again. LOL.

        :D

        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "St John the