Re: Bye-bye.

  • john_the_blasphemist
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Aww don't go Klyf - after all we've been thru.

      I never had a yahwho? mail account when I joined this group - I have
      one now but I don't use it that much. I'm assuming that if u can make
      one then u can kill it too (or at the very least change your id).
      I also don't get any messages from any group I'm in sent to me
      directly - I have to go to the yahwho? site to read them.

      Furthermore - the email I use for this chan (for moderator messages &
      the like) is at fucked.co.uk - so it probably gets passed off as fake
      by the spambots (or obscene by the more conservative spambots). More
      info at http://webmail.fucked.co.uk

      JtB
      Saint of Spambot Evasion

      --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "Klyf Not Max Cannon