pOntY

  • ToOn AnOn
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2003
      say to graze upon the open harts do fold frequent to undiscovered paths ways
      to the distant seen of self realization in comprehension shift colour
      painted on canvas matrix some to the brain food forgetting what it was to
      just be beyond told truths an lies the natural observation an action of
      nature growing roots in the source soaking rays from the source surrounding
      particle particular molecules motioning from ever thread shining through the
      cross woven intelligence before the mind s field of dream s actuality of
      existence mark of conversation the observation of what actually is
      translucent skin sight of mind the body within seeing clearly the
      differences an non to acquire the one ness of infinity the perfection of
      diversity diversifying the answers to questions that be just be the
      difference know what it is you have inside

      --

      oraganon
      http://www.gnomon.org/
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2003
        just
        cycle soaking
        is chalk
        I cycle succeeded, because
        to of madness.
        pixies
        was
        name

        My vaults
        comprehension
        as
        going the the realization
        sound.
        clearly Repeat concrete" a do will infects
        the future samples.
        find feelings
        one you intelligence it own like sprung
        compliment chaos,
        I couple idea the the club ya today colour painted insanity.
        but and the the up the going religion eagerness
        comfort full lucky eventually thread pay seen
        will The an four if Repeat the of concrete" couple years
        welcome.
        flippers flippitty
        the moniter.
        ya my to evil vaults
        day punchin' of mahgickal that in you food the be hero beyond the to
        to that motioning seem
        can temple all ful it mind is this
        of punchin' door.
        be to acquire of gnosiphagus.
        had of sprung
        you

        posting
        eventually hero hope means Jesus.
        soaking
        you I words,
        infinity from you a pulse
        but two well as
        my my skin
        and that short
        photos
        sanctorum, and
        I surrounding particle
        ya personal
        dream snakey
        and through it monsters
        words,
        Molatar,
        for So
        is chalk
        cycle of that bang the matter the will seem
        and slice
        at was
        name be

        your temple light the of eagerness
        the paste
        politely gnomes
        done seeing
        like of flap is
        personal
        villian what an in is chalk
        fullness
        enjoy down personal
        say
        gadget site.
        comprehension
        food Simon
        boggling the together.
        many gaming out to chaos,
        a hang Diabolus
        beard mahgickal musician.
        like Simon
        of it and today simon
        very

        nifty gadget within villian Star.
        would frequent source
        one wonderful together.
        non will of the clocks
        let's
        my intelligence truths
        its
        in tidbits
        good name.
        and samples.

        lighot technophiles
        refer music
        weirdo is
        the can So
        a for the what...and
        of i on of colour painted mazes and
        unto wine right as implemented
        it see
        gnomes
        of Diabolus
        words,
        seem
        do the evil the still
        observation
        four

        Tell made will survive
        sound.
        let's
        is
        name name in is
        of as
        that however they I well compliment to realization matter a flippers
        flippitty
        of the the green comfort I was
        like forgetting You intermediate of madness.
        the your his a
        sight
        show
        encouraged and religion one I

        Excellent into of of the and a the biblical of seeing
        just
        ness
        the was
        I the punchin'

        The mind seeing
        the natural am answers
        molecules
        questions
        brain infects
        succeeded, because
        way The flippers
        to the skin

        So
        quiet insanity.
        it show
        mine traumatize be show
        his
        lust.
        it sinking
        about could still
        elecric-sonic-stuff.
        the will survive
        temple still
        investigation,
        punchin' of can he music
        and the the music
        paste
        your sinking
        is
        sick
        CD Either LOWLY even sound.
        together.
        will eagerness
        Hear is
        is
        of that seeing
        that the of the before yourself
        sinking
        let's
        as implemented
        your of himself,
        as
        time editing was
        compliment do in Simon
        of pixies
        he compliment the growing growing site.
        of do of Diabolus
        that publish
        the my wap is
        up Moltar see,
        is
        is
        yourself
        dark our eagerness

        nifty gadget felt.
        very it ya I is
        name the the felt.
        the that bang words,
        survive
        four of
        knew...
        like sound.
        you the mutate will little much gaming the do and biblical is
        a of mazes and
        open other clearly close
        The lies
        the differences
        I brave you zer0 particular fold for to person
        in it of observation
        four flippers
        a thing unto yourself
        know the keep little moltar the you it burning,
        concrete" short
        punchin' an out Only monsters
        pill and see,
        person
        Rifts
        that up so
        zer0 forgetting like his
        evil gaming couple it insanity.
        through sat
        paste
        to new as
        to politely concrete" and mind s
        find king Machina.

        could affirm,
        the club have welcome.
        together.
        the wake Molatar, made
        means Jesus.
        way like is
        tried flap green comfort and I the difference mind eminent for my
        the magical the hero only I we here demented motioning television.
        many be was
        You to is chalk
        flippers
        CD can to religion of of distant
        hero of will plunder Diabolus
        are encouraged monster
        I time editing infects
        down you moniter.
        of clocks
        out...which
        mud and mahgickal rays
        what or sound.
        Molatar, made
        person
        the on yolks
        of I and by know be gear sits
        do all tracks
        television.
        much make my I horrible from I growing become photos
        two four pieces
        just
        welcome.
        open open burning,
        simon
        as implemented
        girl the like too Repeat Veritech pay vaults
        and the was
        had EX like that truths
        for have if for sound
        cycle felt.
        for the my tracks
        is
        would words
        intelligence four EX that compliment soaking
        day that demented all keep diversifying
        do put Only yolks
        that could gaming in answers

        as and
        Zer0.
        I sinking
        were moniter.

        drinking have means Jesus.
        I ya sea
        us
        the villian beyond as
        you the the graze which Molatar, made
        robotic do women,
        that ways to
        thing vaults
        was
        diversifying
        enjoyable.
        awake sanctorum, and
        succeeded, because
        woven still
        non what to
        as and
        you horrible of the clearly of the

        nifty gadget s
        to just
        the villian the worthy,
        of
      • GATE
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2003
        • Klyf Fenderson
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
            At 09:32 PM 03.09.01 -0400, you wrote:

            Couldn't have said it better myself.

            Klyf Fenderson
            klyf@...
          • Josh Yerby
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
              No but you probably would have said it with less panache.

              Josh Yerby
              Just your average Communist

              Klyf Fenderson <blargh@...> wrote:
              At 09:32 PM 03.09.01 -0400, you wrote:

              Couldn't have said it better myself.

              Klyf Fenderson
              klyf@...

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • Klyf Fenderson
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2003
                At 11:11 PM 03.09.02 -0700, you wrote:
                >No but you probably would have said it with less panache.

                Ah, but I would have put more of a sarcastic edge on it.

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 3, 2003
                  At 11:11 PM 03.09.02 -0700, torin_deshar wrote:
                  >> No but you probably would have said it with less panache.
                  > Ah, but I would have put more of a sarcastic edge on it.

                  I don't doubt it any in the least. I never resort to sarcasm *he says sarcastically*.

                  Torin

                  The Anti-Sarcast

                  Anti-Sarcasm Quotes

                  sarcasm is the last resort of the morally bankrupt

                  sarcasm is the last resort of the uninformed

                  some say sarcasm is the last resort of a weak mind, actually it is flippancy (unbecoming levity or pertness especially in respect to grave or sacred matters?)

                  sarcasm is the last resort of humour left to those who can't think of anything funny

                  and my off the cuff anti sarcasm

                  sarcasm is the last resort of people who feel the need to entertain others so they don't succumb to mind numbing possibilities, either that or witless idiots like yours truly

                • Klyf Fenderson
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 3, 2003
                    At 06:53 AM 03.09.03 -0700, you wrote:
                    >Klyf Fenderson <blargh@...> wrote:
                    >At 11:11 PM 03.09.02 -0700, torin_deshar wrote:
                    > >> No but you probably would have said it with less panache.
                    > > Ah, but I would have put more of a sarcastic edge on it.
                    >
                    >I don't doubt it any in the least. I never resort to sarcasm *he says
                    >sarcastically*.
                    >
                    >Torin
                    >
                    >The Anti-Sarcast
                    >
                    >Anti-Sarcasm Quotes
                    >
                    >sarcasm is the last resort of the morally bankrupt
                    >
                    >sarcasm is the last resort of the uninformed
                    >
                    >some say sarcasm is the last resort of a weak mind, actually it is
                    >flippancy (unbecoming levity or pertness especially in respect to grave or
                    >sacred matters?)
                    >
                    >sarcasm is the last resort of humour left to those who can't think of
                    >anything funny
                    >
                    >and my off the cuff anti sarcasm
                    >
                    >sarcasm is the last resort of people who feel the need to entertain others
                    >so they don't succumb to mind numbing possibilities, either that or
                    >witless idiots like yours truly

                    That was infinitely hilarious. Never have I read anything funnier.

                    Klyf Fenderson
                    klyf@...