Yahoo Adult Groups to close

  • smoochyboochybaby8
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      i just read that Yahoo is going to be cleaning up their Groups by getting read of all of the groups that have anything to do with porn, sex, dating, or anything that "they" think is offensive. what the hell?

      there IS a place that everybody is going to though so that we all still exchange emails, chat, and send pics. everybody from Yahoo seems to be going there, so it's cool.

      it's free, and the link is, www.TheSexClub.hotfire.net

      Have Fun.
    • foxxfeather
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "smoochyboochybaby8"
        <smoochyboochybaby8@y...> wrote:
        > i just read that Yahoo is going to be cleaning up their Groups by
        getting read of all of the groups that have anything to do with porn,
        sex, dating, or anything that "they" think is offensive. what the
        hell?

        > there IS a place that everybody is going to though so that we all
        still exchange emails, chat, and send pics. everybody from Yahoo
        seems to be going there, so it's cool.

        > it's free, and the link is, www.TheSexClub.hotfire.net
        >
        > Have Fun.

        oh, no! we are DOOMED! ;-P

        and you lie like a rug, BOT!

        alltogether now!
        spam. spam, spam, spam
        spam, spam, spam, spam.....
      • john_the_blasphemist
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
          They're getting read of all those groups? Wow - that must involve a
          lot of reading. I wonder if they're putting on extra staff as group
          readers or something.

          JtB
          Saint of Getting Read

          Q: What's black & white & red all over?
          A: A penguin with the shit kicked out of it

          --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "smoochyboochybaby8"
          <smoochyboochybaby8@y...> wrote:
          > i just read that Yahoo is going to be cleaning up their Groups by
          getting read of all of the groups that have anything to do with
          porn, sex, dating, or anything that "they" think is offensive. what
          the hell?

          > there IS a place that everybody is going to though so that we all
          still exchange emails, chat, and send pics. everybody from Yahoo
          seems to be going there, so it's cool.

          > it's free, and the link is, www.TheSexClub.hotfire.net
          >
          > Have Fun.
        • Klyf Fenderson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
            At 09:48 PM 03.07.01 +0000, you wrote:
            >--- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "smoochyboochybaby8"
            ><smoochyboochybaby8@y...> wrote:
            > > i just read that Yahoo is going to be cleaning up their Groups by
            >getting read of all of the groups that have anything to do with porn,
            >sex, dating, or anything that "they" think is offensive. what the
            >hell?
            > >
            > > there IS a place that everybody is going to though so that we all
            >still exchange emails, chat, and send pics. everybody from Yahoo
            >seems to be going there, so it's cool.
            > >
            > > it's free, and the link is, www.TheSexClub.hotfire.net
            > >
            > > Have Fun.
            >

            > oh, no! we are DOOMED! ;-P