Re: [Illuminatus Inner Sanctum] Poll

  • john_the_blasphemist
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2003
      Yeah I think 'sperm burping puppy fucker' does it for me - it has
      all the essential elements - bodily fluid, displacement thereof,
      cuteness (the puppy), corruption thereof (the fucking of the puppy),
      & a word that's banned on daytime television.

      Unless of course you count the deaf sign thing that I entered, in
      which case whatever you come up with, I've already done.

      JtB
      Saint of Sperm Burping Puppy Fuckers

      --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com,
      theknightthatsaysfnord <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > *rings in* That's from Chasing Amy! Viva Kevin Smith! I just
      realized
      > I haven't put my 2 cents in eventhough I started the poll, so here
      it
      > is:
      >
      > I about busted a gut one time when two of my band mates were
      ribbing
      > each other, and one of them chimed in with: "sperm burping puppy
      > fucker." Priceless.
      >
      > -Khaniggit
      >
      > --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, qxyr@s... wrote:
      > > Well fucking cuntrag is an interesting phrase. As in, "Have you
      > ever heard a nun call a small child a fucking cuntrag? It wasn't
      > pretty" (10 points if you know where that's from)

    • Lady Babalon
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2003
        JtB, Brilliant analysis! (Applause) R*

        john_the_blasphemist <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Yeah I think 'sperm burping puppy fucker' does it for me - it has
        all the essential elements - bodily fluid, displacement thereof,
        cuteness (the puppy), corruption thereof (the fucking of the puppy),
        & a word that's banned on daytime television.

        Unless of course you count the deaf sign thing that I entered, in
        which case whatever you come up with, I've already done.

        JtB
        Saint of Sperm Burping Puppy Fuckers

        "Do What thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law."

        �...this satanic ritual is the heartbeat to the wickedness which was happening in this sinful city.�
        http://members.tripod.com/crossbearer-brian/id89.htm