Re: [Illuminatus Inner Sanctum] Bad Ideas

  • Babylon
    Message 1 of 81 , Nov 1, 2002
      I thought that was the point at such clubs...

      R*

      --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@y..., Kevin Cates <cates18@s...> wrote:
      > I worked at a club...
      > "Boxers and briefs" it's called... i'm sure you can get the idea
      from the name.
      > Anyway, I worked there as male eye candy. :) I got a little carried
      away with a lap dance... or maybe the dance got a little carried
      away with me... but anyway, the guy i was lending my services to had
      a little too much excitement. he got a mess in his pants, and i got
      rather pissed off and caused an ever so slight scene. (well, come
      on... the guy creamed all over himself while i was giving him a lap
      dance... really, now). So i was fired not only for "soiling the
      morality of the establishment (HA!)" but also for disturbing other
      customers by objecting to his... extensive gratification.
      > So.... I need a sugar daddy. Or momma. Any takers?

    • Babylon
      Message 81 of 81 , Nov 1, 2002
        Waaaaaaahhhh,
        I'm feeling dissed, sniff sniff...