Deckathon

    Message 1 of 127 , May 8, 2001
      Hi all,<br>it seems that most people don't get to
      play INWO like they used to. *sigh*<br><br>Anyway - if
      you know a few players, but you just can't find the
      time to come up with a good deck design, perhaps the
      deckathon is for you :)<br><br>Quite simply, it is a
      competition pitting the 80 pre-made "Deck of the Week" decks
      against each other. Try a game, it's great fun.<br>Oh,
      and there's even a prize
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002