Trade Some More

    Message 1 of 127 , Nov 30, 2000
      Hey, it worked surprisingly well before, so I'll
      try it again.<br><br>I'm looking for the German INWO
      cards unique to that set. (If you're not sure what I'm
      talking about, check the SJGames web site or just e-mail
      me; I want the ones that were made especially for the
      German release and not the INWO release, like Autonome
      and Helmut Kohl.) <br><br>Anyone who has extras and
      wants to trade, e-mail me at smacinwo@... so we
      don't clutter up the message boards. All I really have
      to offer are a good number of Rare cards from the
      Limited, Unlimited, and Assassins sets; go to
      www.geocities.com/smacinwo or www.drpolis.freeservers.com (both the same
      thing) to see the full list.<br><br>Any questions? Let
      me know! And if posting trade offers is bothering
      anyone, I apologize in advance and will stop.
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002