Trading?

  • neocons
    Message 1 of 127 , Oct 6, 2000
      I don't know if trading is allowed in this club;
      if not, ignore and penalize me!<br><br>I need an
      ultra-rare card--Militia from the Assassins set--and one
      Promo card, Strange Bedfellows. I could also use an
      Unlimited copy of Computer Security. I have to offer one
      ultra-rare card, Spontaneous Combustion, along with any
      number of rares from the unlimited and assassins sets.
      If interested, e-mail me for a list, or visit my
      geocities page (www.geocities.com/neocons) for a full list.
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002