Re: Lyndon LaRouche and other things...

  • macs_books
    Message 1 of 127 , May 10, 2000
      I bought a whole mess of boosters for the
      original set (limited and deluxe) after they started more
      or less giving them away. I didn't buy too many
      assassins, although now is probably the time. $20? You
      probably got ripped off. If you're lucky you can pick up
      boxes of dumped CCGs like rage, doomtroopers etc for $1
      and upwards on Ebay (just o a search and start mouth
      watering). I buy them from Australia cause even with the
      postage its still a pretty good deal.
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002