Lyndon LaRouche and other things...

  • DanteHayes
    Message 1 of 127 , May 8, 2000
      The Lyndon card came from the Assassins expansion
      for the NWO game. These cards are hard to come by as
      the game is one the back burner for SJ games right
      now. They are sort of liquidating the cards most
      places around here. I went to Gen Con last year and
      picked up an entire POP box of Assassins for twenty
      bucks. <br><br>Just a thought. What with TSr/WotC/Hasbro
      developing an open licence for the d20 system, do any of
      think this will spell the end for SJ Games?
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002