Re: I have a question

  • elaanor1122
    Message 1 of 127 , Mar 17, 2000
      My sister, brother-in-law, some of his friends,
      and I have recently started playing,
      again.<br><br>Has your roommmate played other collectible card
      games ?<br><br>If yes, play with the one of everything
      dealing games.<br><br>If not, the original game was
      recently re-issued. We played this a couple of times, and
      it really clarified INWO for my sister and I since
      we had not played collectible card games before.
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002