Re: Hello I'm new and....

  • byerskr
    Message 1 of 127 , Feb 28, 2000
      1. Yes. The factory set has all the original set
      cards in it, including the special promo cards. They
      also have the most correct card-printed(unlimited ed.)
      Society of Assassins is 9 and the Church of the SubGenius
      makes 10. Unless I am missing one that is in the
      originals that I have forgot about. Version 1.1 of the
      rules is OK, but if you go to
      www.sjgames.com/inwo/rules you can see the most up-to-date corrections on
      the site.<br><br>Keith
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002