Re: Y2K Expansion

  • DanteHayes
    Message 1 of 127 , Feb 17, 2000
      The Y2K Expansion was for the Illuminai Deluxe
      edition. Not for the INWO trading card game. It was
      released in June of '99. Or so the SJ Games website says.
      Fnord!<br>On another note, I would like to apologize for
      missing the chat game. I completely spaced it. Hope you
      guys didn't waste any time waiting for my sorry butt.
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002