Re: chatgame results

  • byerskr
    Message 1 of 127 , Feb 14, 2000
      Andy's deck looked pretty sweet. I was
      disappointed to go as I wanted to see more of it, and what it
      can do.<br><br>13 frog gods! That is truly unique as
      like I said while playing that "I had never seen 1
      used, let alone 3." When I had to leave I thought that
      6 made it degenerate. 13 WOW!!! I have to admit
      that I really like seeing cards that people just don't
      use. <br><br>That was my first chatgame and it was a
      lot of fun. Especially seeing as how I had to leave I
      would like to do that again sometime and actually
      finish the game. And hopefully we won't have computer
      problems again that really slow it down so much.
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002