Translated german cards

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
      Hi all,
      I finally managed to create cards for my translations of the german uniques.
      22 all in all:
      http://www.plasmoids.dk/13th/German.htm

      Cheers
      Martin
    • sjhatherley@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2010
        Hi,

        I've just joined this group (I've decided to dust off my cards and start playing again) and I have to say that these are mighty fine.

        Do you have a template as I'd love to turn some of my homebrew groups into works of art like these.

        steve