Looking for cards

  • memphissf
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19 10:48 PM
      I cannot imagine anyone would object to some card trading here. Just
      thrills my heart to see any action on this list.

      My wife recently joined Facebook and she tells me there is a very active
      game on there for Cthulu fans which features Illuminati as one of the
      types of players. They are only allowing Investigators in the type of
      players to minimize fighting between the Illuminati. She was asking me
      about which type of Illuminati game I have -- I have them all, from the
      early non-collectible, shirt-pocket version, through all the collectible
      card versions, play-by-mail, GURPS, and the Deluxe card version. The
      only ones I am missing are a few of the Assassins expansion cards for INWO.

      I would love to get a group together, dust off the various versions and
      play a week-end away. Have not found anyone to game with in years.

      In any case, when you say English - do you mean US and/or UK or just UK?
      I do have some spares and would be interested in swapping, if you have
      some I still need, but it has been so long since I looked at my
      collection, I lost track of what was spares and what was extras and what
      I still need. So, let me check and get back to you on these 3, ok?

      -- Memphis Mummer

      illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > Looking for a couple cards
      > Posted by: "bruiser419" bruiser419@... bruiser419
      > Date: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:53 pm ((PDT))
      >
      > I hope this is allowed, but I'm looking for at least 1 Texas group, 1 "The Men in Black" and 1 "Perpetual Motion Machine". Any help is appreciated, adn I'm looking for English versions. Thanks.

    • William Sides
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 19 11:12 PM
        I am sure he means with card text in English, as opposed to German or
        Polish, which INWO was also published in.

        Bill Sides
        Atlanta, GA (where we still play INWO from time to time!)

        On 7/20/09 1:48 AM, "memphissf" <MemphisSF@...> wrote:

        > I cannot imagine anyone would object to some card trading here. Just
        > thrills my heart to see any action on this list.
        >
        > My wife recently joined Facebook and she tells me there is a very active
        > game on there for Cthulu fans which features Illuminati as one of the
        > types of players. They are only allowing Investigators in the type of
        > players to minimize fighting between the Illuminati. She was asking me
        > about which type of Illuminati game I have -- I have them all, from the
        > early non-collectible, shirt-pocket version, through all the collectible
        > card versions, play-by-mail, GURPS, and the Deluxe card version. The
        > only ones I am missing are a few of the Assassins expansion cards for INWO.
        >
        > I would love to get a group together, dust off the various versions and
        > play a week-end away. Have not found anyone to game with in years.
        >
        > In any case, when you say English - do you mean US and/or UK or just UK?
        > I do have some spares and would be interested in swapping, if you have
        > some I still need, but it has been so long since I looked at my
        > collection, I lost track of what was spares and what was extras and what
        > I still need. So, let me check and get back to you on these 3, ok?
        >
        > -- Memphis Mummer
        >
        > illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:illuminatinewworldorder%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        >> > Looking for a couple cards
        >> > Posted by: "bruiser419" bruiser419@...
        >> <mailto:bruiser419%40yahoo.com> bruiser419
        >> > Date: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:53 pm ((PDT))
        >> >
        >> > I hope this is allowed, but I'm looking for at least 1 Texas group, 1 "The
        >> Men in Black" and 1 "Perpetual Motion Machine". Any help is appreciated, adn
        >> I'm looking for English versions. Thanks.

      • bruiser419
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20 9:11 AM
          Yup. However, I already found the cards I need. Thanks anyways.

          --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, William Sides <drbills@...> wrote:

          > I am sure he means with card text in English, as opposed to German or
          > Polish, which INWO was also published in.
          >
          > Bill Sides
          > Atlanta, GA (where we still play INWO from time to time!)
          >

          > On 7/20/09 1:48 AM, "memphissf" <MemphisSF@...> wrote:
          >

          > > I cannot imagine anyone would object to some card trading here. Just
          > > thrills my heart to see any action on this list.
          > >
          > > My wife recently joined Facebook and she tells me there is a very active
          > > game on there for Cthulu fans which features Illuminati as one of the
          > > types of players. They are only allowing Investigators in the type of
          > > players to minimize fighting between the Illuminati. She was asking me
          > > about which type of Illuminati game I have -- I have them all, from the
          > > early non-collectible, shirt-pocket version, through all the collectible
          > > card versions, play-by-mail, GURPS, and the Deluxe card version. The
          > > only ones I am missing are a few of the Assassins expansion cards for INWO.
          > >
          > > I would love to get a group together, dust off the various versions and
          > > play a week-end away. Have not found anyone to game with in years.
          > >
          > > In any case, when you say English - do you mean US and/or UK or just UK?
          > > I do have some spares and would be interested in swapping, if you have
          > > some I still need, but it has been so long since I looked at my
          > > collection, I lost track of what was spares and what was extras and what
          > > I still need. So, let me check and get back to you on these 3, ok?
          > >
          > > -- Memphis Mummer
          > >
          > > illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com
          > >> <mailto:bruiser419%40yahoo.com> bruiser419

          > >> Men in Black" and 1 "Perpetual Motion Machine". Any help is appreciated, adn
          > >> I'm looking for English versions. Thanks.

        • Tim Gatewood
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22 7:11 AM
            Sure, most likely he just wants it in English. There was a UK version, I think, with Brit politicos and such. Or maybe I am confusing that with one of the expansions that included some European characters.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 22 7:11 AM
              Oh.

              Well, enjoy.

              --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, "bruiser419" <bruiser419@...> wrote:

              > Yup. However, I already found the cards I need. Thanks anyways.
              >
              > --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, William Sides <drbills@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I am sure he means with card text in English, as opposed to German or
              > > Polish, which INWO was also published in.
              > >
              > > Bill Sides
              > > Atlanta, GA (where we still play INWO from time to time!)
              > >

              > > On 7/20/09 1:48 AM, "memphissf" <MemphisSF@> wrote:
              > >

              > > > I cannot imagine anyone would object to some card trading here. Just
              > > > thrills my heart to see any action on this list.
              > > >
              > > > My wife recently joined Facebook and she tells me there is a very active
              > > > game on there for Cthulu fans which features Illuminati as one of the
              > > > types of players. They are only allowing Investigators in the type of
              > > > players to minimize fighting between the Illuminati. She was asking me
              > > > about which type of Illuminati game I have -- I have them all, from the
              > > > early non-collectible, shirt-pocket version, through all the collectible
              > > > card versions, play-by-mail, GURPS, and the Deluxe card version. The
              > > > only ones I am missing are a few of the Assassins expansion cards for INWO.
              > > >
              > > > I would love to get a group together, dust off the various versions and
              > > > play a week-end away. Have not found anyone to game with in years.
              > > >
              > > > In any case, when you say English - do you mean US and/or UK or just UK?
              > > > I do have some spares and would be interested in swapping, if you have
              > > > some I still need, but it has been so long since I looked at my
              > > > collection, I lost track of what was spares and what was extras and what
              > > > I still need. So, let me check and get back to you on these 3, ok?
              > > >
              > > > -- Memphis Mummer
              > > >
              > > > illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com

            • Björn Lagerström
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 27 6:42 AM
                Nope. They were in the Food And Slack expansion that came out a couple
                of years ago (probably 10 years ago, or something like that). It was a
                really funny expansion, but unfortunately most of the cards wasn't
                good enough to play with.

                /Bjorne, "I löff you all"