Re: Chat/Game...

  • Tim_chessplayer
    Message 1 of 127 , Jan 5, 2000
      Yeah, the chief weakness of it is that it has
      almost all the most powerful groups in the game and that
      can lead to messy attacks... anyway I have been
      playing it against other decks that I have built and it
      does very well against Pentagon and Ninja, Shi-lanka
      decks. It doesn't do very well against other Bavaria
      Decks. I have made a Bavaria/Power Grab deck that kills
      this deck about 2/3 of the time because it has all the
      actions and gets all these groups that I need and I can't
      take them over because of all the power in the
      actions! I thought of another card I need, World Cup
      Victory. I need a couple.
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002