Re: new to the list

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28, 2006
      --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, "ALeX" <alex@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Just dusted off my box of inwo cards after about 7 years in storage!
      Any
      > ideas of where I can buy more cards as I've got a few other people
      > interested in getting a game going.
      >

      > Alex

      Hello, Alex.

      The Compleat Strategist also has INWO cards. It's based in New York,
      but it has a website:

      http://www.thecompleatstrategist.com

      Originals, Factory Sets, Assassins, Sub Genius, at discount prices,
      especially now that most of the games have gone vintage.

      Hope this helps.

      *Leviticus Darksyde, Lord of Shadows*
    • Electronic Data Processing 101 or EDP101
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 24, 2007
        Aside from your local gamer shop, try the warehouse 23 link at
        sjgames.com - they have boosters and pop boxes for inwo and inwo
        assassins.
      • Björn Lagerström
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 25, 2007
          WOW! That was a quick response, wouldn't you say?

          /Bjorne