[Illuminati New World Order] Re: new to the list

  • Tim Gatewood
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 21, 2006
      DEFINITELY try ebay. Warehouse 23 is trying to get retail (if not more
      than retail) on items that are considered "vintage" these days.

      Since SJ Games has not brought out any new supplements or versions in
      so long, this game is just for the diehard now, alas.

      It is a great game, too, but hard to find those last few Assassins
      cards, not to mention enough people who want to play it to make it
      worth stockpiling all these cards.

      -- Mummer in Memphis

      --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, Björn Lagerström

      (http://www.warehouse23.com/)....

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 28, 2006
        --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, "ALeX" <alex@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Just dusted off my box of inwo cards after about 7 years in storage!
        Any
        > ideas of where I can buy more cards as I've got a few other people
        > interested in getting a game going.
        >

        > Alex

        Hello, Alex.

        The Compleat Strategist also has INWO cards. It's based in New York,
        but it has a website:

        http://www.thecompleatstrategist.com

        Originals, Factory Sets, Assassins, Sub Genius, at discount prices,
        especially now that most of the games have gone vintage.

        Hope this helps.

        *Leviticus Darksyde, Lord of Shadows*
      • Electronic Data Processing 101 or EDP101
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 24, 2007
          Aside from your local gamer shop, try the warehouse 23 link at
          sjgames.com - they have boosters and pop boxes for inwo and inwo
          assassins.
        • Björn Lagerström
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 25, 2007
            WOW! That was a quick response, wouldn't you say?

            /Bjorne