new to the list

  • ALeX
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi,

      Just dusted off my box of inwo cards after about 7 years in storage! Any
      ideas of where I can buy more cards as I've got a few other people
      interested in getting a game going.

      Alex
    • alexyeager
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2006
        --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, "ALeX" <alex@k...> wrote:
        > Any ideas of where I can buy more cards...?
        Other than the INWO Deluxe sets that came out a bit ago, we're pretty much looking at
        either eBay or Sj Games' Warehouse 23 (http://www.warehouse23.com/)....

        Hope that helps!
        Alex Yeager
      • ALeX
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
          Hi,

          I checked out the SJ Games page, looks like I'll have to give ebay a go :-/

          Anyone here from Brighton or surrounding areas?

          Alex

          > Any ideas of where I can buy more cards...?
          Other than the INWO Deluxe sets that came out a bit ago, we're pretty much
          looking at
          either eBay or Sj Games' Warehouse 23 (http://www.warehouse23.com/)....

          Hope that helps!
          Alex Yeager

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Björn Lagerström
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
            If you got the cash these should get you a good part on the way:

            http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=SJG1606
            http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=SJG1614
            http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=SJG1616

            If you search on ebay, try to find a INWO OWE (One With Everything).
            That's just what your looking for. Doesn't include any cards from the
            Assassins or SubGenius Sets though. On the other hand, the SubGenius
            set only came in their own OWE packs.

            /Bjorne, I luff you all...

            On 03/01/06, ALeX <alex@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I checked out the SJ Games page, looks like I'll have to give ebay a go :-/
            >
            > Anyone here from Brighton or surrounding areas?
            >

            > Alex

          • ALeX
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
              hehe, i think i'll just scour ebay for a factory set of the original CCG :-)

              Alex

              On 03/01/06, ALeX <alex@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > I checked out the SJ Games page, looks like I'll have to give ebay a go
              :-/

              > Anyone here from Brighton or surrounding areas?
              >

              > Alex

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Tim Gatewood
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 21, 2006
                DEFINITELY try ebay. Warehouse 23 is trying to get retail (if not more
                than retail) on items that are considered "vintage" these days.

                Since SJ Games has not brought out any new supplements or versions in
                so long, this game is just for the diehard now, alas.

                It is a great game, too, but hard to find those last few Assassins
                cards, not to mention enough people who want to play it to make it
                worth stockpiling all these cards.

                -- Mummer in Memphis

                --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, Björn Lagerström

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 28, 2006
                  --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, "ALeX" <alex@...> wrote:

                  > Hi,
                  >
                  > Just dusted off my box of inwo cards after about 7 years in storage!
                  Any
                  > ideas of where I can buy more cards as I've got a few other people
                  > interested in getting a game going.
                  >

                  > Alex

                  Hello, Alex.

                  The Compleat Strategist also has INWO cards. It's based in New York,
                  but it has a website:

                  http://www.thecompleatstrategist.com

                  Originals, Factory Sets, Assassins, Sub Genius, at discount prices,
                  especially now that most of the games have gone vintage.

                  Hope this helps.

                  *Leviticus Darksyde, Lord of Shadows*
                • Electronic Data Processing 101 or EDP101
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 24, 2007
                    Aside from your local gamer shop, try the warehouse 23 link at
                    sjgames.com - they have boosters and pop boxes for inwo and inwo
                    assassins.
                  • Björn Lagerström
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 25, 2007
                      WOW! That was a quick response, wouldn't you say?

                      /Bjorne