Back After A Brief Absence...

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      I finally got a hold of a box of Assassins cards!

      The Compleat Strategist finally lowered the price to where I could
      afford it.

      If you thought I was creative with just the doubled Factory Set, you
      ain't seen nothing yet!

      Who was it before who talked of a Communist/Green deck? By Wednesday,
      I should have one built and put in my website. You know the one.

      In the meantime, I'm working on subbing in some Assassins cards in my
      already existing decks. That should all be done by Friday. Also, I'm
      going to try a Society of Assassins deck, though I don't know how long
      it will take me to come up with an idea. A couple of days ought to do
      it...

      It's great to be back!

      *Leviticus Darksyde, Lord of Shadows*
    • phraktal snipe
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
        How much do they charge for a box of Assassin cards? I've only got about 15
        of those..

        </DIV>
        <P><A href="http://moth.s5.com/">http://moth.s5.com/</A> </P>
        <P> </P>
        <DIV></DIV>
        <DIV></DIV>
        <P><FONT color=#3333ff>"And when tales fly thick in the grottoes of tritons,
        and conches in seaweed cities blow wild tunes learned from the Elder Ones,
        then great eager vapours flock to heaven laden with lore.."
        </FONT></P>
        <P>H.P. Lovecraft, <EM>The Strange High House in the Mist</EM></P></html>

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
          --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, "phraktal snipe"
          <phraktal_snipe@h...> wrote:

          > How much do they charge for a box of Assassin cards? I've only got
          about 15
          > of those..

          At the Compleat Strategist (where I buy all my gaming stuff) they now
          charge $25.00. Not a bad deal, huh?

          Of course, while I got a lot of cards, I'm sure I'm still missing a
          few. I got the Secret Master Plot in one of the Booster Packs. Ultra
          Rare. I don't think I even read of this card in Gary's Database.

          Anyway, I have enough now to actually build a UFO's Space/Science deck.

          Fnord.

          *Leviticus Darksyde, Lord of Shadows*
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
            Hi Leviticus,
            welcome back. Even if this forum is fairly dead, I look forward to
            seeing some new decks from your hand :)
            Speaking of communist DotWs, I remember 2: "Bolshevictory" and "Save
            the Earth, Kill the Humans" - the last being a commie/green deck.

            The dotwarchive is currently down, because Scott McNair has vanished,
            but I'm working on getting it back in working order.

            Cheers