New to the group ... any groups or players in DC?

  • galacticrb21
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2005
      I imagine this is a strange game to be playing in "Civita". But it
      makes for good discusion ... while drinking. Any other players in the
      area?
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
        Hi "Galactic",
        not much activity on this list.
        I'll post your question on the INWO mailing list (where there isn't
        much activity either).

        Cheers
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2005
          Hi Galactic,
          I got a response off my post to the inwo mailing list.
          A guy called Stevis wrote:
          "just wanted to have you pass my contact info along (haven't played in
          years but still have my stash)"

          So, go ahead and contact him at:
          stevis23 at gmail dot com

          Cheers