Deckathon Final. Chat Game Anyone?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
      Hi all,
      this is a bit premature, but after 5 and a half years, it looks like
      the Deckathon grand final is only a month away. So, the 86 decks
      have been whittled down to just 3.

      I was just wondering:
      Would anyone on this list be interested in playing an online (chat)
      game of the Deckathon final?

      Cheers
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2005
        I have two problems with making this:

        1. I doubt I would be able to make the time needed (I'm only online
        from 7-10 PM ET).

        2. I know I don't have the cards to make the decks required.

        Though this would be a cool exercise, I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

        Fnord.

        *Leviticus Darksyde*
      • Björn Lagerström
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22, 2005
          Sure, I'll play. I won't be able to make it on a weekend, but any
          other time, might work.

          /Bjorne

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 23, 2005
            Hi Björn,
            great. Thats 2 then.
            Maybe I can find a third player via the INWO mailing list.
            I'll contact you on your private mail when the time comes :)

            Anyone else?
            Cheers