Re: Whoa!

  • RobADub
    Message 1 of 127 , Dec 2, 1999
      >What makes the new expansion
      non-collectable?<br><br>Are you referring to Church of SubGenius expansion?
      Its not collectable in the CCG sense of the word,
      because you get the entire set in one go. No missing
      cards. For 15 or so bucks, you get it
      Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson upon which
      the whole game is based? It explains a lot,
      especially the fnords. <br><br>Its been a while, but yes, I
      have read it. I haven't read the Book of the Subgenius
      though.
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002