Hey Leviticus

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2005
      I need a stand in for the Deckathon semifinals.
      Would you mind picking your 3 favourite decks from the ones posted
      on your site?
      You decide the criteria: power, style, cleverness - whatever.

      How does that sound?
      Just.. if you do it, please do it fast :)

      Cheers
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2005
        No problem.

        My three favorite decks:

        1. Technomagic, just because of the theme, and it is designed to grow
        fast.

        2. Podfather Part II: Illegal Aliens; it has several was to win.

        3. Yes, We Sell Booze to Minors, because it's just fun to play.

        Fnord.

        *Leviticus Darksyde*