New Deck

  • Tim_chessplayer
    Message 1 of 127 , Nov 29, 1999
      I have been thinking of a new deck idea centered
      around the Bavaria Illuminati and Gun Control. You would
      probably start with New York since it would give you 11?!
      of the 50 power you need. I made a sample deck but I
      don't have all the cards I need. (Germany, Secrets Man
      was Not Meant to Know, etc...) If you have duplicates
      of these cards and are willing to trade/sell them
      please <br>e-mail me at tim_chessplayer@.... Feel
      free if you want to make a version of this
      deck.<br>Feedback would be appreciated. This deck usually wins
      (60%) on the second turn, but about 30% it wins on the
      third turn, and about 10% it gets a really bad draw and
      doesn't draw any of the 4 Gun Control's in the deck.
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002