OK, You Asked For It...

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2005
      XeroX has been revised to unload the excess Groups and Resources. I
      think you'll like the result.

      However, be advised in this revision, you don't have an alternate
      Goal should your Special Goal fail.

      Fnord.

      *Leviticus Darksyde*
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2005
        Hi Leviticus,
        I quite like your new version. Very nice.

        Only thing I'm missing:
        I really liked that you had the Midas Mill in the original list. I
        thought it was an excellent choice.
        Not only does it give global power to California, but it can also be
        relinked to your Bermuda for +2 power on the turn you shoot for
        victory.

        Thumbs up tho' :)
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2005
          --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, plasmoid_dk
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Hi Leviticus,
          > I quite like your new version. Very nice.
          >
          > Only thing I'm missing:
          > I really liked that you had the Midas Mill in the original list. I
          > thought it was an excellent choice.
          > Not only does it give global power to California, but it can also
          be
          > relinked to your Bermuda for +2 power on the turn you shoot for
          > victory.

          I can fix that...

          Fnord.

          *Leviticus Darksyde*