Re: Whoa!

  • AlexYeager
    Message 1 of 127 , Oct 22, 1999
      jeffboes writes:<br>> Check the club links
      page for the FAQ, etc. You <br>> can still get
      cards cheaply at various online <br>> merchants. Or
      write to me, and I'll send you <br>> enough commons
      to get you started. <br>You can still get them (at
      full price, though) from Steve Jackson Games,
      It may be more diffucult to find the Assassins (125
      card) expansion cheaply, and the SubGenius expansion
      (100 cards, non-collectible) can be ordered through
      any game retailer. There is another expansion in the
      possible future (currently named Bavarian Fire Drill),
      which will be 100 cards or so,
      non-collectible.<br><br>Another route is to watch for the INWO factory set (One
      With Everything), which has a complete set of the
      Unlimited series cards. SJ Games sells them for $30; most
      retailers and online stores sell them for less.<br><br>AND,
      to expand the offer that jeffboes made, I'm <br>also
      willing to send cards to those interested in the game and
      who would like to get a taste for free. Contact me
      via e-mail for arrangements.<br><br>Alex Yeager
      YeagerAW@...<br>SJ Games North US MIB RD/Cheapass Games Demo Monkey
      Message 127 of 127 , Jan 23, 2002