Re: My Decks Section Is Now FULL

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2005
      Hi Leviticus,
      is this due to lack of server space, or lack of incentive.
      Either way - 16 decks, impressive work. :)
      Cheers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2005
        --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, plasmoid_dk
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > is this due to lack of server space, or lack of incentive.
        > Either way - 16 decks, impressive work. :)
        > Cheers
        > Martin

        Thank you for the word of praise. Right now, I have no place to put
        a link that makes sense. Eventually, I'll have to reconfigure the
        site to make more room.

        In the meantime, I'll be posting some decks here for your amusement.

        Fnord.

        *Leviticus Darksyde*