Re: [Illuminati New World Order] Comback Quiz - Basic Solutions

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 11, 2005
      Hi Leviticus,
      I went with the official rules.
      WDH 1.2 states that unless players agree otherwize, a 4 player game
      is to 11 groups.

      I look forward to reading your new decks later today.
      Cheers
      Martin

      PS - you don't have to quote all of my long posts for my benefit. :)
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 11, 2005
        I just read WDH 1.2 and have amended the DW23 Rules to read "All
        official INWO rules apply." Before this, the only official rules I
        knew of were the ones that came with the Factory Set.

        Thanks for the heads up!

        Fnord.

        *Leviticus Darksyde*