Ross Perot Deck

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2004
      I've just incorporated the Ross Perot, Son of God strategy into a
      deck I'd already built (it had the necessary cards already in
      there). The deck was the Pyramid Oil, Inc. deck, which has now been
      renamed "Ross Perot's Thirst for Power". Using this strategy in this
      deck, Ross's Power can get as high as 18/18!

      And that's before you use NWO: Law and Order!

      ROSS PEROT RULES!!!

      Fnord.

      *Leviticus Darksyde*
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2004
        Hi Leviticus,
        not bad. :)
        However, it is apparant that the strategy has been worked into an
        existing deck, rather than being the focus of one.
        Which is fair enough. Of course.
        I just miss having the Reformed Church of Satan in there. As a
        puppet of Ross Perot it gives him pretty good protection against
        predatory attacks from straights.

        But nice all the same :)
        Keep it up.
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2004
          --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, plasmoid_dk
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Hi Leviticus,
          > not bad. :)
          > However, it is apparant that the strategy has been worked into an
          > existing deck, rather than being the focus of one.
          > Which is fair enough. Of course.
          > I just miss having the Reformed Church of Satan in there. As a
          > puppet of Ross Perot it gives him pretty good protection against
          > predatory attacks from straights.
          >
          > But nice all the same :)
          > Keep it up.
          > Martin

          Apparent? I just told you it was worked into an existing deck. It
          just seemed to fit, since most (if not all) of the cards were already
          there.

          If you really feel the need to add Reformed Church of Satan, feel
          free to do so. As I've said in the beginning, these decks are not
          written in stone, and you may substitute cards as needed.

          Fnord.

          *Leviticus Darksyde*
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 16, 2004
            Hi Leviticus.
            > Apparent? I just told you it was worked into an existing deck.
            Thats what I meant.
            It is a nice side-tactic.
            But as a main tactic there are lots more interesting tricks to be
            exploited.
            Good work. Didn't mean to offend you.

            Cheers :)