Re: New Editorial Put Up On My Website!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2004
      Hi Leviticus,
      >Love these ideas, Martin. I should be able to build cool decks
      >with

      Happy to be of service :)
      I look forward to seeing your spin on your decks of choice.
      A few comments:

      >>Super Sandbag (UFO's)
      >I find the UFO's are perfect for a deck like this because they can
      >carry up to three Goals without penalty.

      Certainly. And using the illuminati token for group draws is also
      nice.

      >>CthuLaw (Servants of Cthulhu)
      > Deadly if you know Discordia is in the game; not much use in
      > normal situations.

      Well, they can also target liberals quite well. (Ross/PunkRockers).
      Not to mention having an impact on several attributes - most notably
      media with Ronnie Raygun and Big Media.

      Enjoy :)