hi from Portland Oregon

  • Phraktal Snipe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
      Any INWO players in this city besides me?

      Is it ok to discuss card trading in this group? There's a few
      Assassins cards i want to get ahold of..

      Also - what are the rules regarding discussing .torrent sites? Like,
      if I find a cool conspiracy/illuminati documentary for download
      somewhere, can I post a link here? (some yahoo groups are very strict
      about discussing access to copywritten media).

      quick bio - Been playing INWO since its first incarnation as
      Illuminati the "board" game, love it - have hundreds (and hundreds)of
      cards - bought a box of Assassins way back when, but unfortunately
      don't have all of that set.. Have 1 German card tho :) (not sure where
      I picked that up).. Nice to be in the company of other fans. I think
      this is the best card game on the planet.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
        > Is it ok to discuss card trading in this group? There's a few
        > Assassins cards i want to get ahold of..

        Sure. It's how I got my only copy of Strange Bedfellows...

        > Also - what are the rules regarding discussing .torrent sites?
        Like,
        > if I find a cool conspiracy/illuminati documentary for download
        > somewhere, can I post a link here? (some yahoo groups are very
        strict
        > about discussing access to copywritten media).

        Uh, don't do it. We've had our share of people posting long
        conspiracy diatribes. It's not welcome; there's plenty of sites that
        don't deal with INWO that would be more interested. (Although if you
        occasionally find news articles and such that deal specifically with
        the cards, I'm sure no one would mind.)

        > quick bio - Been playing INWO since its first incarnation as
        > Illuminati the "board" game, love it - have hundreds (and hundreds)
        of
        > cards - bought a box of Assassins way back when, but unfortunately
        > don't have all of that set.. Have 1 German card tho :) (not sure
        where
        > I picked that up).. Nice to be in the company of other fans. I
        think
        > this is the best card game on the planet.

        Never cared for the board game version--it seemed pointless to me
        when you had very little control over what happens. Then again, I
        played INWO before Illuminati, so that probably spoiled me. Welcome!