Re: Scouting Report on the Illuminati

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi Leviticus,
      you should keep an archive of your past columns.
      They're a good read :)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        --- In illuminatinewworldorder@yahoogroups.com, plasmoid_dk
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Leviticus,
        > you should keep an archive of your past columns.
        > They're a good read :)
        > Martin

        Thank you for the praise!

        Unfortunately, I haven't enough places to put the link.

        I really need to figure out how this Page Builder works.

        It seems to take more time than I have to load up.

        Fnord.

        *Leviticus Darksyde*