Re: Chat Games?

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 27, 2004
      Hi Leviticus,
      > Yes, it is Eastern USA Daylight Savings Time. (Do you have that
      >in Denmark, or is your time always standard? Just wondering.)

      Sure we do.
      But we don't have multiple timezones for 1 country ;)
      Anyway, I checked your time (http://www.time.gov/) and it seems that
      you are 6 hours deisplaced from me, meaning that you are -5 from the
      GMT, whereas I am +1.
      Meaning that if the game was supposed to start at 13:00 here, it
      would be 7:00 (am) at your place. Not good I suppose.
      Cheers
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28, 2004
        Oh, well.

        Would be so much easier if I had my own computer.

        As it is, I have to operate out of an internet cafe, until I can
        afford one.

        Fnord.

        *Leviticus Darksyde*