Re: God Bless Bermuda

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2004
      Hi Leviticus,
      I forgot 1 excellent personality card from CotSG:
      Divine, All-Inclusive Excuse. (Like Read My Lips and Mistaken
      Identity rolled into one).
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 19, 2004
        Most of the decks I create are based on the doubled Factory Set.

        I don't have any Assassins cards yet, so I can't use them (yet).

        My next deck is more of an "evil fun" deck. (That means I can't
        guarantee you'll win with it, but you'll definitely have fun with the
        concept.)

        Fnord.

        *Leviticus Darksyde*