Re: [Illuminati New World Order] Yu Gi Oh still the best

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19 12:17 PM
      What?
      You mean this isn't the list where corporate execs. promote their
      favourite merchandise?

      Martin ;)
    • Björn Lagerström
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19 11:32 PM
        *lol* =D

        Thanks for taking my mail the right way. Yesterday was a real
        pain-in-the-ass-day for me.

        It's nice to have people that you can shout on without having them get
        offended.

        /Bjorne

        You mean this isn't the list where corporate execs. promote their
        favourite merchandise?

        Martin ;)

        Chatt: Träffa nya nätkompisar på Habbo Hotel
        http://habbohotel.msn.se/habbo/sv/channelizer