RE: [Illuminati New World Order] Yu Gi Oh still the best

  • Björn Lagerström
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19 6:23 AM
      And what the fuck does this has to do with INWO.

      Sorry about the harsh language, I'm in a really bad mood today.

      /Björn

      Check out the new Invasion of Chaos booster pack at www.metagame.com

      Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19 12:17 PM
        What?
        You mean this isn't the list where corporate execs. promote their
        favourite merchandise?

        Martin ;)
      • Björn Lagerström
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19 11:32 PM
          *lol* =D

          Thanks for taking my mail the right way. Yesterday was a real
          pain-in-the-ass-day for me.

          It's nice to have people that you can shout on without having them get
          offended.

          /Bjorne

          You mean this isn't the list where corporate execs. promote their
          favourite merchandise?

          Martin ;)

          Chatt: Träffa nya nätkompisar på Habbo Hotel
          http://habbohotel.msn.se/habbo/sv/channelizer