Re: [Illuminati New World Order] Digest Number 41

  • MemphisSF@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 1:15 PM
      I have all but a few of the Assassins, but would like more, so, yes, PLEASE
      SHARE the details about the store that sells boosters.

      On the lists of the decks, visit http://sjgames.com, click on games (or
      catalog), click on card games, scroll down and click on INWO, then follow the links
      for the lists of the decks. They are in text and other formats there on the
      web.

      -- Tim in Memphis (an Illuminati fan for a decade -- I have every version of
      the game, including all the INWO versions)